Welcome to Pôle Santé Saint Jean : healthcare complex
Pôle Santé Saint Jean is a group of healthcare centres and is a major player in the Nice-Antibes area. It includes: Saint Jean private general hospital in Cagnes-sur-Mer, The E3S (Espace Sport Soins et Santé - Sports Health and Care Centre) in Cagnes-sur-Mer and the Antibes Saint Jean centre in Antibes.
The Saint Jean Health Centre welcomes patients in 2 locations, in Cagnes-sur-Mer and Antibes.
Founded un 1967, the Saint Jean private General Hospital in Cagnes-Sur-Mer includes:
- Emergency Department open 7 days a week and 24h a day.
- A Medicine Department where the priority is to manage your pain
- A Surgery Department that includes some sixty experienced specialist surgeons supported by a team of 11 anaesthetists.
- A Maternity Department that offers a natural approach to giving birth, in an environment that combines safety, comfort and a relaxing atmosphere.
The hospital has been awarded the V2010 certification from the Haute Autorité de Santé (French Healthcare Authority), with the best results, no reservations, no recommendations and no suggested improvements.
It houses the practices of over 160 doctors and medical staff in one location.
The Medical Imagery Centre
It provides medical scanner / MRI examinations to enable you to be cared for in one location.
The E3S Saint Jean Centre located in Cagnes-Sur-Mer, near Nice, in the Alpes Maritimes Département, welcomes you in a modern environment, totally adapted to physiotherapy.
supports travellers before their departure and after their return.
Pôle Antibes Saint Jean : All the health services you need in the same location, for personalised and efficient service. It includes:
- An in-patient unit with over 100 beds, specialised in orthopedics and traumatology
- Specialist consultations, joining together a number of specialist doctors
- A physiotherapy centre for in-patients and out-patients.
- A Healthcare centre open 7 days a week, from 10.00 am to 09.00 pm, staffed by 5 emergency doctors from the Saint Jean private general hospital to manage all healthcare emergencies that do not require in-patient care.